Call Us Now To Get Started (316) 263-1623
Ready to join us? Here's what you need to do:
- Call and make an appointment, we schedule intakes Monday-Thursday at four
different time slots, 5:30am, 6:00am, 6:30am, and 11:30am. One person per time slot.
- Bring your photo ID, state drivers license is preferred. We are required to be able to
verify who you are.
- Be prepared on the day of your appointment to spend about 2 to 2 1/2 hours with us.
We will draw blood work and check for Tuberculosis within the first seven days after
- Do not take any opioid for at least 12 hours prior to your appointment. You need to
be demonstrating that you are in withdrawal from opioids to be admitted to our
- You must be able to demonstrate at least one (1) year of opioid dependence to be
eligible. This is typically accomplished from you describing your use history.
- For liability issues,we do not treat adolescents. No one 18 and under.
- We prefer that you have attempted a standard-abstinence based program prior to
attempting our program (this is a preference, not a requirement). Pharmacological
treatment is not for everyone.
- You will need to bring at least $50.00 with you. This will pay for the admission and
the first day of medication. WE ARE CASH ONLY , we do not take insurance, credit
or debit cards, and/or personal checks. New clients will pay $10.00/day until they
weekly take home doses the cost decreases to $9.00/day. Typically, if you are
progressing in your recovery, this takes 9 months in treatment.
- We recommend you consider the length of treatment before contacting us. Your
treatment with us should last a minimum of 2 years. Research indicates this is the
appropriate length of time to allow your brain chemistry to recover. After that point
tapering off of the medication may be appropriate, when you are ready.